Header Ads Widget

The scientist who rejected the job of NASA

 The scientist who rejected the job of NASA




 A very intelligent scientist is working in the laboratory of the American space research agency NASA.  From where he got his doctorate in Advanced Plasma Physics of Electrical Engineering. Seeing his ability, intelligence and academic record, NASA recruited him as a Research Scientist, where countless people aspire to work.  This person is living a very simple life in America despite having a very good salary. He never neglects prayers and worship.

 But one day he decided to say goodbye to America forever.  Everyone around him is shocked, people give their lives to get this position and it is leaving him. One of his friends in America asks him why are you leaving America.  , so this scientist answers.

 "What is the use of me getting big and high salaries and living a comfortable life here while there is injustice and cruelty in the world?"

 The name of this scientist is Dr. Mustafa Chamran.

 That friend said that 'Dr. Chamran's answer surprised me because Dr. Chamran could have lived a very luxurious life in America if he wanted to, even had his own private aircraft and personal cruise ship and was in the best part of America.  He could live but he was trampling them all under his feet. Yes, by rejecting the lectures of the major universities of the world, the lucrative salaries of the famous multinational companies, the job of NASA, and the land of America, Lebanon.  Dr. Chamran calls one who goes to a backward and war-torn area for the sake of deprived and oppressed, orphaned and oppressed helpless children, young boys and girls suffering from poverty, marginalization and civil war. Perhaps behind this sacrifice and struggle were the mystic eyes of martyred Dr. Chamran, in which he saw the shining sun of the future like ``Hezbollah''.

 In 1963, he went to Egypt from America and received guerilla training there.  Returned to America in 1965.

 In 1969, he came to Lebanon after saying goodbye to America forever.  And joined Imam Musa al-Sadr's "Movement of Amal". He started the Islamic revolutionary movement there.  When the revolution was successful, Shaheed Chamran, along with the organization of Amal and other Shia elites of Lebanon came to congratulate Imam Khomeini, Imam Khomeini said to the Lebanese delegation. https://rb.gy/uk6hne 

 "The most valuable gift you have brought for us and for the revolution is Dr. Chamran"

 Then Imam Khomeini did not allow this gift, Shaheed Chamran, to return to Lebanon and Shaheed Chamran was made the Minister of Defense on the orders of Imam Khomeini during the Iran-Iraq war.  But despite becoming the defense minister, he always stayed at the front lines and did not send his soldiers until he himself went and inspected the battlefield.

 Mustafa Chamran says on the battlefield, "Even if my limbs are disintegrated, my body is burnt in the fire and my ashes fly in the air, I will still be patient and worship my God in love. I wish I were a candle so that I could be saved from my head."  I would burn to the toe and dispel the darkness from around me. I will not allow disbelief and atheism to dominate us."

 June 19, 1981 is a strange night.  That night Dr. Chamran's eyes have a strange glow.  He comes to his wife and says softly

 I will be martyred at noon tomorrow.

 In the morning the car started and Shaheed Chamran was writing these words on a paper

 God!  You made me familiar with the pain and suffering of the common oppressed and deprived people of history.  God! You have given me everything and I thank You for it all, God! You have endowed me with profound thoughts and high levels of knowledge.  God! I thank You that You have freed me from expecting anything or anyone.

 O life!  I say goodbye to you.  Oh my feet! I know you are passionate and dedicated.  I want you to save my honor and https://bit.ly/3ZjmFsX dignity in these last moments  of life. Oh my feet! Be agile and strong, O my hands!  be strong. O my eyes! Be quick and smart. O my heart! Endure these last moments.  I promise you all that after a few moments you will all find peace forever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments